We’re having Muncie’s best Easter event on April 17 for DOGS and their families – you’re invited! Update: watch the YouTube video here!
This year’s Dog-Diggity Easter Egg Hunt will be bigger than ever because we have 3 amazing pet-related businesses as hosts and we’re having a special Easter area for low-sensory individuals and persons with disabilities.
And, we’re raising money for our local animal shelter, Muncie Animal Care & Services, so your participation is welcomed. You can pre-register at this link (saves you time when you check in) and donate and/or pay when you arrive at the event.
Don’t want to pre-register? No problem! Just stop at the REGISTRATION table when you arrive.
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
Fur in Focus Pet Portraits
Diamond Organics LLC
Who Can Attend:
Friendly (fully vaccinated) dogs, their caregivers, families and individuals!
*Dogs must remain on leash the entire time they’re at the park. Please use a regular 6′ leash, not a retractable one at this event.*
*Dogs MUST BE friendly with other dogs and people. If your dog cannot be around other dogs or is afraid of people this isn’t a safe space for him or her.*
The entire event is from 11a-3p and all of the egg hunts and activites are spaced out so more people, dogs and children can participate. And let’s face it, when dealing with children and/or dogs, keeping the schedule a little flexible helps everyone 🙂
New this year is our low-sensory Easter egg hunt area. We’ll have a fun and interactive space children and adults can enjoy before the large crowds of dogs and people arrive.
- 11-12p Low-sensory and persons with disabilities Easter egg hunt
- 12:15-12:45p Two children’s egg hunts (6 & under, 7 & up)
- 1-1:30p Family egg hunt
- 1:30-2p Two dog Easter egg hunts (areas for dogs under 25lbs and dogs over 26 lbs)
- 2:15-2:30p Best Dressed Easter Parade (Dogs and Humans)
- 2:30-3p Super Scooper Game and pictures with the Easter Bunny
We’re raising donations and collecting pet food for Muncie Animal Care & Services and are asking a donation of $5 per adult or 5 cans or 5 lb bag of pet food. You can also bring cleaning supplies and other pet supplies to donate as well.
This year’s Dog-Diggity Easter Egg Hunt is at McCulloch Park in Muncie, IN.
We’ll have spaces over by the basketball court set up for our event, and there is plenty of parking all throughout the park. There’s also a wonderful playground and public restrooms available.
Just look for the signs we’ll have posted!
- Keep dogs on a 6 foot regular lead – not a retractable/flexi-lead
- Bring doggy waste bags and please clean up after your dog
- Bring extra sacks for Easter eggs
- Wear comfortable gym shoes as you’ll be walking in grass and on uneven surfaces
- The cutest and most creative will win a special Easter basket in the Easter parade – so get to thinking about the costume for your dog and little one!
If you’ve attended any of sit-stay-play’s past Dog-Diggity Easter Egg Hunts you know how much fun they were. We’re excited to partner with Fur in Focus and Diamond Organics to bring this event to you this year. Stay tuned for more details and if your business would like to donate candy or dog treats to this event, please call Kelley at 765-744-5688 to arrange a pick-up.
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
“Your pet sitting, dog walking, poop scooping specialists!”