Have you always wanted to work with animals but didn’t know where to begin?
Do you have a nurturing side and enjoy being around pets and helping people?
Are you currently employed but have free time on the weekends?
Have you completed a canine training program while you were in prison?
Do you love social media and have large followings on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you may be the right person to join our expanding team.
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC is hiring motivated, compassionate and animal-loving individuals to help us care for a wide variety of pets and farm animals in Muncie, Indiana and nearby cities.
Positions available include:
Farm Animal Caretakers
Overnight Pet Care Providers
Social Media Assistants
Marketing and Event Assistants
"Being a pet sitter is a lot of fun and it's great to be greeted by happy pets everyday!"
What are Some of the Perks of Working for sit-stay-play?
- Flexible hours
- You meet lots of different pets
- Great for people that like variety
- You mainly work on your own
- You can create your own schedule to some degree
- Company t-shirts and gear
- Pet first aid & CPR training
- Average wage is $16/hour
Working with us is great for people that value being happy versus just having a 9 to 5 job and just going through the motions.
If you join our team as a pet care provider, you’ll be eligible to receive a bonus at the end of 90 days, then another bonus at 6 months – so that’s a dollar raise in 6 months!
Plus, we offer a great holiday bonus if you visit pets on any of the major holidays. And, if you do pet care jobs outside of the city you live, we give gas/travel fees to help cover those costs
Who Should Apply for a Job with Us?
- Stay-at-home parents
- College students looking to make extra money
- People that just want a little side money
- People the already work a day (or night job)
- People that have their own vehicle (with insurance)
- Individuals that can have a flexible work schedule at times
- Men and women that love animals
- People that know basic animal caretaking duties
- People that can write legibly and in complete sentences
- People that are respectful and nice
- Individuals that love social media and tech
- People that spend a lot of time on Facebook and Instagram
Our Hiring Process
We do things a little different because of the type of work we do.
Our clients trust us to be in their homes and in close proximity to their pet(s). Because of this, we do everything in our power to make sure we’re bringing the RIGHT people on board.
We have 6 different phases you’ll complete and each one tests for different things. Once you do the first one and pass it, you’ll move on to the next phase and continue to the end as long as your responses are what we’re looking for.
We value our employees and want this to be a great working environment!
Still interested in becoming an employee? Go here to get started.
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC