It’s Howl-O-Ween time, are you ready?
sit-stay-play is hosting Muncie’s only doggy-themed Halloween party at Emerson Dog Park and we invite you (and your dog-friendly and social dogs) to check it out. Free Wag Bags are given out to the first 25 people (one bag per family/group).
Sign your dog up for one of our costume contests or have them show off in our doggy trick contest!
Get creative and get dressed up with your furry friend as Movie Star characters or go all out for the Dog and Owner Look-a-Like category! (Only one entry per dog/group.) Winners get prizes from sit-stay-play, Diamond Organics.LLC, Fur in Focus, Muncie Map Co., Johnson Pet Waste Removal, Hotdog Pet Grooming and Roo’s Holistic Pet Supplies.
You can pre-register for the event here or stop at the registration table when you arrive.
**Please note, if you do pre-register online please stop by the registration table to check in.
Plus, the first 25 people to pre-register gets a free doggy bandana!
**Nail trims will be available for only $5**
Details about the Howl-O-Ween Event:
- Location: Emerson Dog Park, 900 W. Ashland Ave., Muncie, IN
- Time: 12-4p
- 12:30 – Doggy Trick Contest – Prize donated by: Johnson Pet Waste Removal
- 12:45 – Most Creative Costume – Prize donated by sit-stay-play.com
- 12:55 – Dog and Owner Look-a-Like Costume Contest – Prize donated by Roo’s Holistic Pet Supplies
- 1:05 – Movie Star Look-a-Like Costume Contest – Prize donated by sit-stay-play.com
- 1:15 – Best Costume – Prize donated by: Hotdog Grooming
- Cost: FREE
About Emerson Dog Park
Emerson Dog Park has two entrances. The main entrance is where our registration table will be set up and the other entrance opens up into the smaller enclosed area. Parking is along the road on all 4 sides of the park.
There are several benches to sit on and one picnic table. There are dog agility items in the play yard and plenty of space to run.
The park does have grass but a large area is bare soil so we do encourage you to bring towels to wipe your dogs off after a day of playing.
What Dogs Can Attend?
Dogs that are:
- Fully vaccinated
- Current on bordatella (kennel cough) and rabies vaccination
- Friendly with other dogs
- Friendly with other humans
- Female dogs that are not in heat or in season
What Dogs Should Not Attend?
- Recently adopted dogs if you don’t know how they are in dog park settings or with other dogs
- Unvaccinated dogs
- Young puppies that aren’t fully vaccinated
- Dogs with a bite history (either people and/or dogs)
- Dogs that have a skin infection or any infectious disease
sit-stay-play hosts several pet-friendly events each year including the Dog-Diggity Easter Egg Hunt and monthly pet nail trim events. This Howl-O-Ween event is hosted by sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.inc with Fur in Focus Pet Portraits and Diamond Organics.LLC co-hosting.
See you at the party,
Kelley Stewart | President & Pet Sitter
“Your pet sitting, dog walking, poop scooping specialists”