Muncie mobile grooming is here to help pet parents that prefer to having grooming done in their home versus at a salon or veterinary clinic.
https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/nuclear-vs-joint-family-essay/17/ enter site antisymmetrisch beispiel essay https://chfn.org/fastered/kvinnligt-viagra-coupon/36/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/cow-essay-in-punjabi/70/ art deco polemics and essay does viagra allow you to stay hard after ejaculation https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/balkan-clomid/31/ http://kanack.org/statement/questions-on-college-essays/26/ biology evaluation coursework essay about the mother enter site easybcd add linux mint https://eagfwc.org/men/warren-g-viagra/100/ gel viagra online https://mliesl.edu/example/how-to-make-and-keep-friends-essay/14/ bharathiar essay in tamil pdf lamictal and rigid muscles get link the lord of the rings essay https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/essay-microsoft-monopoly-not/22/ 2007 ap english language synthesis essay outline radford university admissions essay amikacin 100mg viagra argumentative essay about animal testing get link https://thembl.org/masters/essay-on-managing-transitions/60/ http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=sycamore-cottage-hutton-sessay go site https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/niterider-vs-viagra/11/ kickbacks for prescribing abilify Mobile Grooming Services are Great for:
- Elderly pets
- Dogs or cats that are matted
- Dogs that have a hard time getting in/out of vehicles
- Dogs that need brushed out
- Pets that have severe anxiety and stress out when taken to a vet or groomer
- Nail trims, ear cleaning and overall maintenance
Appointments are easy to schedule so just click here to get started. Prices start at $55.
Our groomers take pride in their ability to work with a variety of pets however, we do recommend you contact Jenn at Downtown Dogs for show grooms! Our in-home services are more geared towards health and comfort.
Muncie Mobile Pet Grooming
Our groomers go through a rigorous background check (local and nationwide) and reference checks prior to working with us and most have experience working at full grooming salons. Our groomers are insured and eager to help your pet!
What Are the Benefits of In-Home Grooming?
Our clients choose in-home grooming because it’s convenient and comfortable. However, there’s other reasons, for example:
- It’s easier for pet parents with large dogs that are hard to get in/out of their vehicles;
- Pets with medical issues or stress-related illnesses often have less episodes if they stay at home;
- Older pets, blind and deaf dogs stay more comfortable;
- Puppy mill dogs and dogs rescued from breeding/medical testing facilities may be more comfortable staying home instead of going to a new place which can be traumatizing;
- Cats are less stressed if groomed with their person close by; and
- In-home services are easier for people with multiple animals and a busy life. There’s no need to take your pet anywhere because we come to you.
Muncie Mobile Pet Grooming Services Available
Bathing (small dogs only)
Ear and Eye Cleaning
Nail Trimming and Filing
Emergency Mat Removal
Follow These Tips for the Best In-Home Grooming Experience
We know you want your pet to be comfortable during the grooming appointment and these are the things that can make it go more smoothly:
- Adequate Space – Allow our groomer room to set up the grooming table and an area on the floor to work.
- Good Lighting – The groomer needs a well-lit room to work in.
- Quiet Zone – Minimize people and other pets coming/going from the work area. This will help your pet stay relaxed. Feel free to stay and watch (and help if we ask).
- Clean and Clutter Free Bathtub or Sink – Depending on the size of dog or cat, the groomer might use your bathtub or kitchen sink. In either case, remove all bottles, soaps and razors from the edges so nothing falls on your pet. We suggest you keep a hair catcher in your drain to catch most of the hair.
- Rubber Bath/Sink Mat – A rubber bath/sink mat will help us to ensure your pet has good footing while in the tub (or sink).
- Towels – Please have three or four large bath towels if the groomer is bathing your pet.
- Trash Bag, Broom, Dust Pan – The groomer will gather most of the pet hair up during the pet groom but we ask that you provide a trash bag, broom and dust pan (if appropriate).
- Have Your Pet Ready – Grooming prices are partially based on time. To help keep prices affordable make sure your pet has relieved himself before the groomer arrives and make sure they don’t sneak off and hide from the groomer.
- Smoke Free Home – Your dog or cat will be healthier and happier if they have clean air to breath. We cannot provide services in homes where smoking is done inside or even if they smell like cigarettes for the health and well-being of our groomers.
Last-Minute Tips For In-Home Grooming Clients
1 – In-home grooming openings fill up quickly, book early if you have time constraints or if you want to stay on a regular maintenance plan.
2 – If your pet is too scared for the groomer to complete the service or if the groomer feels that the pet will cause himself (or the groomer) harm, the service will be stopped. If that happens, partial payment will be charged for the service or visit and a follow-up visit may be scheduled to finish the groom.
3 – The groomer will have pet-friendly, cruelty free shampoo and conditioner to use however, if you have a specific product for your pet, let your groomer know before they start.
4 – Bathing and grooming should be done at least 48 hours after a topical flea treatment and pets should not have fleas on them when we visit.
5 – The groomer may take your pet outside for part of the service if the weather is nice.
Payment and Scheduling
Prices are based on the type of service and the length of time estimated to complete it. We estimate a full dog groom to take two or three hours on a well-behaved dog. This is only an estimate, it could be longer if the dog tries to bite or is difficult to handle.
Cats that need shaved down will take at least an hour depending on how they cooperate.
Prior to your service we will discuss the payment with you. In saying that, the price can change once the groomer starts the service. Payment plans are not accepted and complete payment is due when the groomer finishes.
Starting price is $55. Discounts may be given for people over 55 and for emergency situations.
Payment forms include cash, check (with valid identification) and Chase Quick Pay/Zelle.
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
“Your pet sitting, dog walking, poop scooping specialists!”