Sit-Stay-Play is accepting new cat sitting visits in Muncie, Anderson, Albany, Hartford City, Yorktown and Indianapolis areas. Cat sitting is great for cat lovers who want their feline friends to stay home and not at a kennel, veterinarian or cattery.
Our team of dedicated cat professionals know how to coax shy kitties from their hiding spots and can give insulin shots to diabetic cats. Frail and senior kitties benefit from a cat sitter coming directly to them so they can remain comfortable and undergo less stress.
- Brand of cat food
- Does kitty eat alone or is s/he ok eating with fellow felines
- Does kitty get canned food and dry or just one or the other
- If kitty takes any medication
- If kitty has any health concerns
- If there’s specific places in your home that are off limits
- Any special handling requirements or routines we should follow
- Name of veterinarian
- Emergency contact and emergency back-up in case you can’t get home
- Who we can contact if there’s a problem with your house (water leak, electrical problem, heating/air issue)
- Any specific toys kitty loves to play with
- Dates of Service
New Cat Sitting Service
The information you provide on your forms is kept safe and secure at all times. Your cat sitter and sit-stay-play staff will be the only ones with access to your information.
Once you complete the forms to set up your new cat sitting service, we’ll review them and contact you to set up the initial consultation. At the consultation there’s specific things we need, like keys and payment, but you’ll read about that when you open the forms. Not sure about booking cat sitting services? Read this article, Benefits Of Cat Sitting or this one titled Benefits of Hiring A Pet Sitter.
Fill Out Your New Cat Sitting Forms Now
Enjoy our latest kitty video!!!
One last thought:
Preparing for new cat sitting visit is important – even if you don’t think you have a need now. Case in point: Say you have a surgery in a few months or have a trip scheduled, save yourself a lot of stress if you get these forms submitted and out of the way.
You don’t have to actually book your new cat sitting service right now. But we’ll have your kitty information if something were to happen at the last-minute.
By getting them done now, you only have to do the consultation, pay a $25 consultation fee (credited towards future service if booked within 3 months) and have us store house keys so we’re ready when our service is needed.
Looking forward to working with you and your kitty,
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
“Your pet sitting, dog walking, poop scooping specialists!”