New Location for 2018
In the past, our dog-diggity Easter egg hunts have been held at city parks or Heekin Dog Park in Muncie but with so many of our clients and past participants driving from the Anderson area, we decided to have it in Madison County this year. The location we chose is actually an old elementary school that’s being converted to the Learning Edge by the Anderson Preparatory Academy. Ernie’s Heart Pet Food Pantry is the first non-profit to get settled into the building but more local non-profits will eventually fill the old classrooms and call it home. Part of the proceeds from this year’s Easter event will be donated to Ernie’s Heart.
So, now that you know where the event will be, we hope you plan on joining us at our 6th annual dog-diggity Easter egg hunt. Whether you’re a first-time attendee or a repeat participant, you, your dog(s) and your children, grandchildren, neighbors children are welcome.
We’re still finalizing all the details but don’t worry, you’re in for an afternoon of fun. More details will be posted soon but for now, here’s what you can expect:
Dog Easter Egg Hunt Details
Date: Sunday, April 8
Time: 12:00 – 4:00pm
Location: 3205 W. 25th Street, Anderson, Indiana (old 25th street school)
Cost: Discount Tickets are $6.00 (over 14 years old) and go up to $8.00 the day of the event. Pre-registration through paypal is now open! Fill out the form at this link and then head on over to PayPal to pay.
Bring Your Dog(s)!
Friendly and healthy dogs are welcome to join you at this event, however, there’s a few guidelines we ask you to follow:
1. Keep all dogs on leash or harness during the entire event.
2. Make sure your dog(s) collar is snug and can’t slip over his head. Conversely, make sure harnesses, gentle leaders, etc. fit appropriately so they can’t slip off as well.
3. Bring waste sacks and clean up after your dog(s). Trash cans will be on the grounds to dispose of the waste.
4. No retractable leashes or flexi-leads will be allowed for the safety of everyone and every dog at the event. Please make sure to use a regular leash, preferably no longer than 6 feet.
5. Dogs should be supervised and handled by adults at this event.
6. Please be considerate of others at this event and keep your dog with you and under control at all times.
Don’t forget to check back since we’ll be updating this page soon!
Check out our 2014 Easter event…
Sponsors and Vendors Include (More Posted Soon):
- Pet Valu
- sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
- Greek’s Pizzeria, Anderson
- Redwood Automotive, Anderson
- Moore’s Martial Arts a part of 5th Element Martial Arts, New Castle
- Huggable Dreams
- Mid-West Homes for Pets
Interested in being a vendor? Awesome, click this link. Once your vendor form is complete and we receive your payment through paypal, we’ll send you a confirmation email. Thank you.
See you April 8,
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
P.S. Pre-registration will be open soon. Use firstname.lastname@example.org when you log in to PayPal to get your discount tickets!