Muncie mobile grooming is a convenient option for pet parents that want services done in their home. Appointments are easy to schedule, just click here to get started. New clients: find a discount code at the bottom of this article.
Older pets can benefit from in-home grooming, dogs that stress easily when taken outside their home will find comfort staying in their surroundings. Cats and hard to handle pets will benefit because their mom or dad can help if needed.
Our groomers go through a rigorous background check (local and nationwide) and reference checks prior to working with us. Furthermore, they’re insured which helps protect you, your pets and the groomer. Your personal groomer will treat your pets with kindness and respect in the comfort of your home.
With over 10 years of experience working in doggie salons, veterinary clinics and grooming salons, our groomers are confidant in their skills and are excited to help you with your grooming needs.
Why In-Home Grooming?
Our clients choose in-home grooming because it’s convenient and comfortable. However, there’s other reasons, including:
- It’s easier for pet parents with large dogs that are hard to get in/out of their vehicles;
- Pets with medical issues or stress-related illnesses often have less episodes if they stay at home;
- Older pets, blind and deaf dogs stay more comfortable;
- Cats are less stressed if groomed with their person close by and
- It’s easier for people with multiple animals and a busy life. There’s no need to take your pet anywhere because we come to you.
Muncie Mobile Grooming Services Available
Anal Gland Expressing
Ear and Eye Cleaning
Nail Trimming and Filing
Flea Dips and Medicated Shampoo
These Things Will Make It More Comfortable For Your Pet
To make the in-home grooming experience the best and less stressful, we recommend these things:
- Adequate Space – Allow our groomer room to set up the grooming table and an area on the floor to work.
- Proper Lighting – The groomer needs a well-lit room to work in.
- Quiet Zone – Minimize people and other pets coming/going from the work area. This will help your pet stay relaxed. Feel free to stay and watch (and help if we ask).
- Clean and Clutter Free Bathtub or Sink – Depending on the size of dog or cat, the groomer might use your bathtub or kitchen sink. In either case, remove all bottles, soaps and razors from the edges so nothing falls on your pet. We suggest you keep a hair catcher in your drain to catch most of the hair.
- Towels – Please have two or three large bath towels if the groomer is bathing your pet.
- Trash Bag, Broom, Dust Pan – The groomer will gather most of the pet hair up during the pet groom but we ask that you provide a trash bag, broom and dust pan (if appropriate).
- Have Your Pet Ready – Grooming prices are partially based on time. To help keep prices affordable make sure your pet has relieved himself before they arrive and make sure they don’t sneak off and hide from the groomer.
Last-Minute Tips For In-Home Grooming Clients
1 – In-home grooming openings fill up quickly, book early if you have time constraints.
2 – Only appointments scheduled through our website will be covered by our insurance.
4 – If your pet is too scared for the groomer to complete the service or if the groomer feels that the pet will cause himself (or the groomer) harm, the service will be stopped. Partial payment will still be due for the service or visit.
5 – The groomer will have pet-friendly shampoo and conditioner to use however, if you have a specific product for your pet, let your groomer know before they start.
6 – Bathing and grooming should be done at least 48 hours after a topical flea treatment.
7 – The groomer may take your pet outside for part of the service if the weather is nice.
8 – If your pet has fleas the groomer has to provide a flea bath prior to any other service.
Payment and Scheduling
Prices are based on the type of service and the length of time estimated to complete it. We estimate a full dog groom to take two or three hours on a well-behaved dog. This is only an estimate, it could be longer if the dog tries to bite or is difficult to handle.
Prior to your groom, we discuss payment with you. In saying that, the price can change once the groomer starts the service. Payment plans aren’t accepted and complete payment is due when the groomer finishes.
Minimum visit is $30. Full grooms start at $65.
Payment forms include cash or check (only with valid identification).
All appointments are scheduled through this website. The groomer cannot schedule or reschedule appointments.
Thank you and we look forward to helping you and your pet with grooming services,
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
“Your pet sitting, dog walking, poop scooping specialists!”
P.S. Book before Christmas and take 20% your first grooming service! Mention promo code 20% when you request services here.