September 28 is the cut-off date for our 2013 Free Spay or Neuter Contest. To get your pet entered, all you have to do is go to our facebook page, post a cute picture of your pet and tell us a reason why YOUR pet needs to win. It’s simple and easy. The photo with the most ‘likes’ wins. So tell all your peeps and get people to click that little thumbs up/Like button!!!
We’ll announce the winner on the 28th and contact you to set up the surgery and give you other important information.
One other thing…you might ‘like’ us on facebook and give us a recommendation. There’s an extra bonus for people that go above and beyond and help support us…
We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas…and a free spay or snip!
We’re offering one lucky dog or cat
the greatest gift of all…a free spay or neuter surgery.
Here’s the details of our Free Spay or Neuter Surgery:
1. To be eligible, your pet needs to be up-to-date on shots and live in Muncie city limits;
2. The pet must be over 6 months old;
3. The pet parent MUST submit a message to us explaining why their pet should be the recipient of this gift;
4. Include some interesting things about your pet, photos, history, how your pet came to live with you, anything that helps us see the connection between you and your pet; and lastly,
4. Contact information, including name, address, city, zip, telephone and email, should be included so we can contact the lucky person.
How the winner is chosen:
The contest ends on Dec. 20, 2013 so spread the word and hurry and submit your entry! On Dec. 21 we’ll review the entries and select the pet that we feel most deserves a spay or neuter. Our aim is help reduce backyard breeding and unwanted litters of puppies or kittens. By nominating your dog or cat, you’re helping your pet live a longer, happier and healthy life!
After we’ve chosen a winner, we’ll contact them and schedule the surgery at Parker Veterinary Clinic.
***This offer is ONLY for the spay or neuter surgery. If other issues arise while your pet is under anesthesia and requires additional medical assistance, the pet parent will be responsible for the additional costs. By submitting your email you agree to these terms. sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC is not responsible for medical condition of pet.
Merry Christmas from your friends at Sit-Stay-Play,
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC