- This event has passed.
Pet Nail Trims at Anderson Tractor Supply June 30
June 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$7
Pet nail trims at Anderson Tractor Supply is from 1:00-2:30pm this Sunday, June 30.
Bring your dog, cat, pet rabbit or ferret and we’ll help them feel better and save you some money!
See our other dates and locations in Muncie and New Castle at this link.
10 Tips To Make It A Fun Time For Your Pets
- Don’t give them food or drink right before you load them in the car;
- Make sure they’ve had time to potty before getting in the car;
- Once you arrive at Tractor Supply, take them for a brief walk so they can potty outside if they need to (there’s grassy areas around the parking lot – please clean up after your pet);
- Before you get inside the building, make sure the leash can’t slip over the neck and any crate or carrier you have is secure;
- Stop at our table and sign in;
- Walk around the store until we call your name;
- Keep your dog on a short leash while in the store;
- Once we call your name and we’re ready for you and your pet, stay calm. Don’t get stressed or nervous. We know what we’re doing and can help you and your pet have a pleasant experience if you let us;
- Reward your dog (or other pet) for good behavior ONLY when they’re displaying good behavior; and
- Bring a special treat or toy your dog (or other pet) might like after they get their nails trimmed.
Rewarding your pet for good behavior is very important. We reward with love, kindness, playing and treats on occasion.
If you have questions about our nail trim events please call us at 765-744-5688 or email at email@example.com.
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
“Your pet sitting, dog walking, poop scooping specialists!”
P.S. Please don’t hit your dog, slap your dog or lay on your dog while we’re trimming their nails. We strive to keep these visits calm and fear free. Causing physical harm to your dog only causes him to be afraid of getting his nails cut. Let us walk you through handling techniques we use and your dog will be comfortable.