We had to cancel this event due to an unexpected and prolonged illness. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Vendors: Your PayPal fee will be refunded ASAP.
Donations will be given back to the donors ASAP.
However, if you would like your donation or your vendor fee to be donated, please let us know. We’ll donate the funds and/or donations to Ernie’s Heart.
Dog Easter Egg Hunt Details
Date: Sunday, April 8
Time: 12:00 – 4:00pm
Location: 3205 W. 25th Street, Anderson, Indiana (old 25th street school)
Cost: Discount Tickets are $6.00 (over 14 years old) and go up to $8.00 the day of the event. Pre-registration through paypal is now open! Fill out the form at this link and then head on over to PayPal to pay.
Bring Your Dog(s)!
Friendly and healthy dogs are welcome to join you at this event, however, there’s a few guidelines we ask you to follow:
1. Keep all dogs on leash or harness during the entire event.
2. Make sure your dog(s) collar is snug and can’t slip over his head. Conversely, make sure harnesses, gentle leaders, etc. fit appropriately so they can’t slip off as well.
3. Bring waste sacks and clean up after your dog(s). Trash cans will be on the grounds to dispose of the waste.
4. No retractable leashes or flexi-leads will be allowed for the safety of everyone and every dog at the event. Please make sure to use a regular leash, preferably no longer than 6 feet.
5. Dogs should be supervised and handled by adults at this event.
6. Please be considerate of others at this event and keep your dog with you and under control at all times.
Don’t forget to check back since we’ll be updating this page soon!
Check out our 2014 Easter event…
Sponsors and Vendors Include (More Posted Soon):
- Pet Valu
- sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
- Greek’s Pizzeria, Anderson
- Redwood Automotive, Anderson
- Moore’s Martial Arts a part of 5th Element Martial Arts, New Castle
- Huggable Dreams
- Mid-West Homes for Pets
See you April 8,
Kelley Stewart, CEO|Pet Sitter